Rising up together to live HAPPY- HEALTHY- PURPOSEFUL Lives

Tuesday 22 May 2018

Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers- Low Carb


I came across a post one of my friends shared on Facebook the other day about Fried Cauliflower rice and I decided I really wanted Cauliflower rice of somesort. Last night basically was look in the fridge to see what I could use to whip up something with delicious Cauliflower rice! 

Here is what I came up with and DANG were they freakkkking AMAZEBALLS! If I do say so myself! 

If you are following the 2B Mindset this is a GREAT #veggiemost meal! 
Happy #TastyTuesday :)  

Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers

Ingredients:
2 Chicken Breasts or 2Cups shredded chicken
(I used leftover rotisserie chicken)
2Cups Riced Cauliflower*
3/4Cup diced Red Onion
2.5T Fajita Seasoning*
2t Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2/3Cup Water
1 Lime 
6 Bell Peppers

*To make your own Fajita seasoning:
4tsp Chili Powder
2tsp Paprika
1tsp Garlic
1tsp Onion powder
1tsp Oregano
1.5tsp Cumin
1/2tsp Cayenne 
dash salt 
1/2C cheese (optional)

*All I do to rice the cauliflower is just chop into small pieces and stick in my ninja and pulse it. I have heard you can add a bit of water in with it and then strain it out instead of scraping out the ninja but either works! 

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350F
Heat oil in pan then add onion and saute for about 5 mins then add cauliflower and cook another 3 mins then add chicken, fajita seasoning and 2/3c water, cover then let cook another 5 mins. 
While the filling is cooking prepare your peppers. Cut off tops and take out seeds place in muffin tins or a casserole dish. 
Spoon filling evenly into each pepper top with cheese if you choose and bake 25-30 mins 

Remember if you try any of my recipes I would love to hear about it! Use #LYPEeats and tag me on FB or IG 
www.facebook.com/LiveYourPassionKS or @LiveYourPassionKS 

Stay awesome!! 

Kristie XO
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kristie Sereda Fit | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig