Rising up together to live HAPPY- HEALTHY- PURPOSEFUL Lives

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Fudgelicious Avocado Muffins


Fudgey Avocado Muffins your family will LOVE! 
Affiliated links below. 

Do you ever buy avocados with good intentions because they are a good "healthy" fat but then realize you don't use them, and they go bad? ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ‍♀️ Ya, me too girlfriend, ME TOO! 

This morning I decided I was going to figure out a way to feed my kids healthier snacks without them knowing AND use up my super ripe avocados. I found a few recipes but didn't have all the ingredients so doing what I do best I just wung.. winged.. ๐Ÿคจ just made up something and you know what.. THEY ARE FREAKING AMAZING!!!! 

Here is what I did: 

Ingredients: 
1.5C Whole Wheat Flour
1C Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1C Pitted Dates
1C Milk of choice (I used coconut because that is what I had but usually I use unsweetened Almond milk)
1 Medium Apple cored and diced
3 Eggs
2 Avocados
2/3C Honey
1/4C Coconut Oil melted
1.5t Baking Soda 
1C Enjoy Life Chocolate Chunks (or your choice)
*Optional* 1/2C Chocolate chips to top

Directions:
Preheat over to 350F and line muffin tins with liners or using spray oil, grease the tins. 
Add everything to a blender OTHER THAN chocolate chunks and baking soda.
Blend until super smooth. (I melted my honey and coconut oil before adding) 
Once smooth add your chocolate chunks and baking soda. Pulse until incorporated. 
Fill muffin tins 3/4 full and top with more chocolate chips if you like. 

Bake for 28-30 mins or until toothpick comes out clean. 

If you are a portion fixer I don't have an actual container count for these but I would count 1 muffin as a dessert so I would use it as a yellow container . 

Don't forget to share if you love it! Pin it, Facebook it or IG story it and be sure to tag me! @KristieSeredaFit 

Curious about more clean{ish} recipes? 

Opt-in to my email list and get a 5 day meal plan! 
Opt- in here! 

Other things that might be useful for your baking!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kristie Sereda Fit | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig