Rising up together to live HAPPY- HEALTHY- PURPOSEFUL Lives

Friday 28 February 2020

Why Join a Virtual Bootcamp?



I am so excited for my the challenge for my crew this month - which I say every month - but it is SO true! So, why join us?! Here are 5 reasons you need one of my groups in your life!

Accountability
I know you can do it on your own, but why not surround yourself with people who want to love you on your journey and help keep you accountable to your habits!
I don’t know about you, but I am much more likely to do something if someone else is counting on me! We have daily check ins to keep you accountable and to keep you on track! It is a FACT that you are more likely to stick to your workouts + nutrition plan if you do it with others! #Accountability

Meal Plans
Figuring out what to eat on a new plan is hard. But every week, I send new meal plans with easy and
fun recipes right to your inbox so you don’t have to decide what to eat. Plus, it's fun to try new things!
One less thing to think about!

A Place for Questions
There is nothing worse than having a question and not knowing where to turn for answers. In my
community, you have the perfect place to ask any questions! And the best thing is, there is usually
someone ready to answer in minutes! Whether it is me or a group veteran, fast answers are so helpful
when standing in the grocery store or cooking a recipe!

Support
Beyond our daily check-ins, meal plans, and fast answers, I provide even more support! I will be
checking in with you weekly, seeing how your workouts are going, and if you are still feeling good..
just checking in in general! I am here for you! Upon starting, you will have 4 1:1 mentoring sessions
with me via phone call or video chat to help you get comfortable and started on your journey!

Fun
And last but not least, these groups are FUN! The internet can be a scary place, but I have found
the good of the internet in my groups! A tribe of people, all working on themselves and their common
goals - it is a POSITIVE FORCE that will change everything!

Ready to jump in?!
Fill out the application form below! I have opened up 6 spots for September and am looking for
women who are ready to change their daily habits into habits of success and happiness!

Not ready to apply but are curious what other groups we have going on?
Join the email list HERE and get a free 5 day meal plan full of slow cooker recipes so you can just Set
and Forget It!

Apply for The Turning Over A New Leaf right here:👇🏽

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kristie Sereda Fit | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig