Rising up together to live HAPPY- HEALTHY- PURPOSEFUL Lives

Tuesday 12 July 2016

#TastyTuesday Black Bean Brownies

WHO DOESN'T LOVE CHOCOLATE?


Like all my recipe finds, I use them as templates and end up totally recreating them to my style. HAHA. Something that drives my husband nuts, however he has only complained about 1 THING in our whole 5 years together so I think I am doing alright.

Here is what you will need:

1 1/2 Cups Drained and Rinsed Black Beans
2 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/2 Cup Gluten Free Oats (use reg if you aren't worried about this)
1/4 tsp salt (roughly guessing I just do a little dash dash ya know?.. but some people need hard measurments. Hey- no judging here!)
1/3 Cup Pure Maple Syrup ( none of that maple flavoured syrup stuff folks.. THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE)
1/4 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
2 Tsp Pure Vanilla ( I use Watkins )
1/2 Tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder ( again reg is fine if your not worried about this)
2/3 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips ( Use whatever you like, however dark chocolate is better for you) 


Here is what you do:
  1. Preheat oven to 350F
  2. Mix ALL ingredients ( minus the chocolate chips) into a food processer and blend until TOTALLY SMOOTH- here is the thing.. You can see some of the oats in my picture because I still don't own a food processor... *GASP* I know I know beggars can't be choosers right so I just used our Ninja Blender and it works but if you have a processor, you better use that thing!
  3. Stir in the chocolate chips reserving some to place on top if you wish 
  4. Pour into a 8x8 greased pan- I use glass and Pam spray for greasing
  5. Bake for 15-18mins until toothpick comes out clean when inserted.. They may seem really gooey but leave them sit a bit and they will firm up. They will be super fudgy but freaking delicious!!! 
Please share and let me know how they worked for you and if you did any tweaking of your own! 

Happy Tuesday y'all and remember to always, 

STAY AWESOME & LIVE YOUR PASSION 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kristie Sereda Fit | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig