Rising up together to live HAPPY- HEALTHY- PURPOSEFUL Lives

Saturday 23 July 2016

Why Shakeology ROCKS MY WORLD!

You can exercise all you want, but you truth is: 
YOU CAN'T OUT-EXERCISE A BAD DIET!



When I first started this journey I was 5 months postpartum, overweight, depressed, had little respect for my body, did not fuel my body with the proper fuel, had no motivation for challenges or moving my body and because of all that I did not LOVE my body.

The decision was made that something had to happen. I had lost my way. I didn't even know where to start. I thought I was a lost cause and nothing I did would change me. I had a BAD attitude about life.. really. 

Someone was looking down on me and gave me a smack upside the head because one day I ordered the 21 day fix extreme challenge pack from my coach and got to it. 

The thing that helped me the most was Shakeology. I am not even kidding you. I had shakeology years before and the only reason I stopped was because when I got pregnant nothing stayed down at all.                       Within 2 weeks of drinking Shakeology every day, I started to snap out of the depressive postpartum state I was in, I started actually making "real" food for meals ( not boxed crap), I started playing with my son more, I started crushing my workouts, I started watching what was actually going into my body. 
I started to feel LOVE for my body again!

What is Shakeology?

Shakeology® is the most delicious, nutrient-dense, superfood-packed protein shake on the planet. It’s made with the healthy stuff you should be eating every day, but typically don’t. Shakeology’s the perfect combination of proteins, phytonutrients, antioxidants, enzymes, prebiotics, and probiotics. Plus, it is also formulated with many rare ingredients, including adaptogens, camu-camu, and maca root—things we don’t usually get from an ordinary diet. So whether you use Shakeology to help support weight loss, or drink it to help support your health, this powerful and delicious shake is Your Daily Dose of Dense Nutrition!

What Is In Shakeology and How It Works


Why Do We Need All This "Stuff"?

Shakeology’s proprietary blend of digestive enzymes, prebiotics, and probiotics helps your body function optimally and eliminate waste that has built up due to eating bad food. And its food-based ingredients help fuel your body with essential vitamins, minerals, proteins, and nutrients that the average diet lacks. 
Here’s the deal---> If you want to live healthy, you’ve got to eat healthy—and Shakeology is one of the easiest and most affordable ways. 
Shakeology is NUTRITION SIMPLIFIED.

One of the reasons that I love Shakeology is because it is SO versatile. I use it every damn day. Whether it is in drink, cake, crepe, pancake, cookie, icecream, chocolate bar form. That is right! You can use shakeology in almost anything! 



I share my lots of my recipes on my facebook page!

The possibilities are endless with shakeology and all the delicious flavours! There is also 2 vegan flavours as well! 

Here is a short video explaining more about Shakeology: https://youtu.be/bqV_ajQhGFw

Once this is added to your daily workout regime you will be well on your way to a healthier, happier you! 


If you want to test it out for a week, Team Beachbody has come out with a Shakeology Sampler pack! You get one of each flavour to try in the pack if you want to try but aren't sure what flavour you will like.


 Get your Shakeology Sampler Pack Here: USA: Shakeology 7 Day Sampler
                                                                            CAN:Shakeology Super Sampler




Stay Awesome my friends and always remember to 
Live Your Passion! 

















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kristie Sereda Fit | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig