Rising up together to live HAPPY- HEALTHY- PURPOSEFUL Lives

Tuesday 31 January 2017

Buffalo Chicken Dip



I am craving HOT SPICY foods like mad during this pregnancy I tell ya! 

I really wanted something to eat with my veggies this past week but also wanted spice. As I was scrolling through pinterest for inspiration I saw a few posts for Buffalo Chicken Dip! Most used cream cheese and was loaded with other stuff and then I remembered that a friend had a recipe. Of course I couldn't remember where I put it so I decided to do what I do best and make up my own! 

It was FREAKING amazing... Maybe all food just seems super amazing to me at this point in my prego life.. but really I would love if you tried it and tell me what you think too! 


Buffalo Chicken Dip

Ingredients:

3/4 C Plain Greek Yogurt 0 or 2% is ideal (1 Red)
3/4 C Chopped Cooked Chicken (1 Red)
1tsp-1tbsp Hot Sauce ( I use sriracha and totally up to you for the level of heat you want!)
1 1/2 tsp Ranch seasoning ( I use epicure)
1/4 C grated cheddar cheese ( divided) (1 Blue)

Directions:

Mix all ingredients including 1/8 cup of cheese in a bowl and place in a baker. I like to use this mini baker from epicure! ( no I do not sell it. I am just a HUGE fan of their products so why not share it with the world !) 

Bake at 350F for 15mins, remove and top with remainder of the cheese and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly ( you can broil as well if you choose) 

Best served warm with snap peas, celery or carrots OR tortilla chips, warm pita bread, crackers OR just eat it by itself it is that freaking good! 

To measure for the portion fix I count 1 serving using the Red container, the count would be 1 red, .25 blue and be sure to count whatever you have it with! 
Keep in fridge for up to 4 days. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kristie Sereda Fit | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig